Sensit BT for OEM
Tailored for your application
- Capable of EIS up to 200 kHz
- Battery & Bluetooth integrated
- Customization (e.g. logo and color) possible, even for small series
- Easy app building using our tools and examples
- Can be used without PC or smartphone connection
The Sensit BT is ideal for electrochemical sensor applications. The Sensit BT is designed for use with screen-printed electrodes and is available in a re-branded housing for OEM purposes. The Sensit Smart is built around the proven and calibrated EmStat Pico module, which is a joint development by Analog Devices and PalmSens.
The Sensit BT connects via Bluetooth to your smartphone or tablet and controlled via the Android app PStouch. You can use the USB-C port to charge the Sensit BT or connect to a classic USB port on your PC and control the Sensit BT via our PC software PSTrace.
The Sensit BT supports most common electrochemical techniques, including Cyclic Voltammetry, Square Wave Voltammetry and Impedance Spectroscopy (FRA/EIS).
|Sensor pitch||2.54 mm||Cable length||40 cm|
|Electrode connections||RE, WE, CE / Custom||Connectors||2 mm banana|
|Allowed sensor thickness||Between 0.1 mm and 0.8 mm||Electrode connections||RE, WE, WE2, CE|
|Maximum sensor width||11 mm|
- Dual-Channel potentiostat with bipotentiostat mode
- FRA / EIS up to 200 kHz
- Potential range -1.7 to +2 V
- Current ranges 100 nA – 5 mA (max ±3 mA)