EmStat Pico Core
Proven and tested dual-channel potentiostat chip
- Attractive for high-volume applications
- Small footprint of 5 x 6 mm
- Works with MethodSCRIPT
- PalmSens reference design for easy integration
- Support from Analog Devices & PalmSens
The EmStat Pico Core is a high-volume potentiostat chip for use that enables you to perform electrochemical measurements using your own electrochemical sensor without programming skills.
You can integrate this small dual-channel chip of 6 by 5 mm on your PCB without any technical knowledge of potentiostats thanks to the joint development by Analog Devices Inc and PalmSens.
- Dimensions: 5 x 6 mm
- Dual channel (2x WE, 2x RE, 2x CE)
- EIS frequency range: 0.016 Hz to 200 kHz
- Full dc-potential range: -1.7 V to +2 V
- Current ranges: 100 nA to 5 mA
- Four different versions available, each with different electrochemical techniques.
|Low Speed mode||High Speed mode||Max Range mode|
|Full dc-potential range||-1.2 to +2 V||-1.7 to +2 V||-1.7 to +2 V|
|Dynamic dc-potential range ||2.2 V||1.2 V||2.6 V|
|Compliance voltage||-2.0 to +2.3 V |
|Maximum current||± 3 mA|
|Max. acquisition rate