EmStat Pico MUX16
16 or 256 channel multiplexer with integrated EmStat Pico
- Great for prototyping a multiplexed EmStat Pico potentiostat module
- 16 individual or 256 combined channels
- Controlled via MethodSCRIPT™
- Access to second working electrode, for example for FET research
The multiplexer is controlled using 8 digital IO lines, this effectively creates an 8-bit address for the multiplexer. The 4 LSB bits of the multiplexer address switch the WE, the 4 MSB switch the RE and CE.
The EmStat Pico MUX16 is a developer board equipped with an EmStat Pico potentiostat module and a multiplexer and can be used in two modes:
- MUX16 mode where the WE, RE and CE are all switched at the same time. This allows for 16 individual cells to be connected to the board, each with their own WE, RE and CE.
- MUX256 mode where WE and RE+CE combined are switched separately, allowing 256 channels to be addressed as a matrix.
16 channels in 3-electrodes multiplexer mode
256 channels in 2-electrodes matrix mode
|On resistance||4Ω typical|
|Charge injection||1 pC typical|
|Leakage current||10 pA (per channel) typical at 25 ºC|