Handheld and wireless dual-channel potentiostat
- Capable of EIS up to 200 kHz
- Built around the EmStat Pico module
- Potential range -1.7 to +2 V
- Current ranges 100 nA – 5 mA (max ±3 mA)
- Can be used without PC or smartphone connection
The Sensit BT is ideal for electrochemical sensor applications. The Sensit BT connects via Bluetooth to your smartphone or tablet and controlled via the Android app PStouch. You can use the USB-C port to charge the Sensit BT or connect to a classic USB port on your PC and control the Sensit BT via our PC software PSTrace.
The Sensit BT supports most common electrochemical techniques, including Cyclic Voltammetry, Square Wave Voltammetry and Impedance Spectroscopy (FRA/EIS).
|Sensor pitch||2.54 mm||Cable length||40 cm|
|Electrode connections||RE, WE, CE||Connectors||2 mm banana|
|Allowed sensor thickness||Between 0.1 mm and 0.8 mm||Electrode connections||RE, WE, WE2, CE|
|Maximum sensor width||11 mm|
- Dummy Cell (SPE version)
- SPE to screw-terminal adapter
- USB-C Female to USB-A cable
- USB-C Female to Micro USB adapter
- USB-C Extension cable
- USB-C port protector
- PSTrace software for Windows (activation code for my.palmsens.com)
- PStouch app for Android (find it in the Google Play Store)
|Full dc-potential range||-1.7 to +2 V|
|Dynamic dc-potential range ||2.2 V|
|Compliance voltage||-2.0 to +2.3 V |
|Maximum current||± 3 mA|
|Max. data acquisition rate (datapoints / s)||1000|
 The dynamic range is the range that can be covered during a single scan within the full potential range. For example; a linear scan can start at -1.5 V and end at 1.1 V or vice versa, covering 2.6 V dynamic range.
 The compliance voltage is the maximum potential between Working and Counter electrode and depends on the selected mode.